30 Day Style Challenge
Tired of not wearing the clothes that you already own? Would you like to fall in love again with the items in your wardrobe? Well this 30 day style challenge is sure to help! More often than not, we just need to be a little boost of creativity when it comes to putting outfits together. Wearing what you already own in your wardrobe is the best way to support sustainable fashion. It is all too easy to keep wearing the same outfits day in day out. If you constantly pair the same tops and bottoms, it is only natural that you will grow bored of your wardrobe. The aim of this 30 day style challenge is to get you to experiment with the clothes you already own. Here are 30 ways to do so.
30 Day Style Challenge
- Reinvent the trench coat.
- Wear a scarf. Try a new way of wearing a scarf or shawl.
- Add a bright pop of colour.
- Try wearing polka dots.
- Wear something eccentric.
- Mix two contrasting textures.
- Wear an all-black outfit but liven it up with accessories or makeup.
- Speak fashion with a cool logo t-shirt.
- Wear something formal that you wouldn’t usually wear.
- Look at which item in your wardrobe you wear the least and find a new way to style it.
- Put on your “best” item of clothing.
- Style black and white stripes.
- Try a new outfit involving trainers.
- Wear red lipstick. Find the perfect shade that suits you.
- Experiment with new ways to wear a belt.
- Create a cool outfit with a cardigan.
- Style a summer dress for winter. Or style a winter dress for summer.
- Wear something with lace.
- Style denim in a completely new way.
- Go through your clothing and repair anything that needs to be repaired.
- Re-wear the items you fixed yesterday.
- Turn up hems and sleeves and wear a watch as a statement accessory.
- Wear something floral.
- Paint your nails a bold colour.
- Wear a piece of statement jewellery.
- Look at a picture of an outfit you like (from TV, a magazine, or elsewhere) and recreate it using the items you already own.
- Take something from your winter wardrobe and try to mix it with something from your summer wardrobe to create a stylish but practical outfit. You will be amazed at how easy and fun this is.
- Try a DIY style project.
- Create a list of items you’d love if money was no object. And tag me on Instagram.
- Create a list of your ultimate style icons and share them with me.
Don’t forget to let me know how you get on!