Pin for Later >>
Want to turn your blog from a hobby into a profitable business in just 3 months? Sign up to the course now – you won’t regret it!
I have taken A LOT of blogging courses and have leafed my way through the pages of tonnes of blogging books. By all rights I should be able to give you a list of resources on the business of blogging that stretched the length of a catwalk – but actually I can’t! I’ve been blogging for 8 years and there are really only a handful of blogging resources that really stick out to me! Once you get past the usual advice on “why start a blog?” “what is a blog?” “how to set up your own blog” it is difficult to find information that enables you to grow your blog to the next level. Turning your blog from a hobby into a business takes hard work but it can be made much easier when you have the right resources available to you! If you’re reading this, you’ve probably already bought a couple of books on how to blog or how to earn money from your blog. Spending £10 here and there on short courses and ‘how to make money from your blog’ books doesn’t seem much initially but it is quite easy to rack up a more solid investment of £100 or so when you’ve bought several books all promising the same. For the one-off price of £125 you can sign up to Monica Stott’s 12-week Blogger Course, which if used to its full advantage will guarantee you big rewards! If I was to go back and just buy one thing to learn everything I need for my blog then it would be this course!
Since Signing up to ‘The Blogger Course’, I’ve:
- Almost doubled my monthly site traffic.
- Increased my monthly blogging income.
- Found that 70% of the content in the course is completely new to me but also completely relevant!
- Learned some really handy shortcuts which help to save both my time and sanity!
- Discovered even more resources for bloggers.
- Improved my knowledge on using social media to boost my blog.
The course is delivered online so anybody can complete the course whenever they like from wherever they are in the world. On average it takes around 12 weeks to complete this course but you can go at your own pace, taking as much or as little time as you need. There’s also a fantastic support group on Facebook where you can network with others who have signed up to the course – personally, I’ve found the group to be a great additional resource! If you have any questions about the course or blogging in general, Monica Stott (the course creator) is always on hand in the Facebook group to answer your questions.
What Does ‘The Blogger Course’ Cover?
The Blogger Course is mainly designed for those who already have a blog set up but who want to perfect their content, earn a decent income, and create a stable long-term blogging business.
- Professional advice on using varying social media channels to grow your blog.
- How to make your blog stand out from the rest.
- How to draw in traffic to your blog.
- How to take your blog from a hobby to a business, as well as recognising when is the right time.
- Part-time blogging – working on your blog in your spare time.
- Working with brands – how to start, the business ethics, the potential benefits for both sides.
- Getting on PR trips and how you can enjoy a successful PR trip.
- How to pitch for Freebies.
- How to pitch for real money!
- How to really make money through your blog.
- Finding your first PR agent.
- Content creation: learn how to write excellent blog posts that will keep your readers coming back.
- Creating content that earns you money!
- Tip on photography and video.
- BLOGGER SECRETS! What’s most incredible about this course is the abundance of tricks, tips and secrets that most course creators and authors never reveal! Monica doesn’t hold anything back throughout the course! Every module is packed with blogging secrets that (if implemented) will certainly reward you with noticeable results in many aspects of your blogging business!
? This course if for you if:
- You want to put in the work and see big, positive changes to your blog
- You would like to earn money from your blog
- You want honest and in-depth advice
- You are sick of wasting money on ‘six-figure-income-blogger-blueprints’ that cost you money and teach you little
- You want to network with a great team of reputable and serious bloggers
- You’re looking for the tools and tips that will show you how to turn your blog into a long, happy and successful career
? This course is NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to hear that blogging can be hard work albeit very rewarding!
- You are looking for an easy overnight success route
- You are looking for a fast money-making scheme
- You’re not interested in growing a loyal audience or earning authentic recognition in your niche – you’re main focus is earning money
Introducing Monica Stott, Creator of ‘The Blogger Course’
Monica Stott knows a great deal about the business of blogging, owing to the fact she runs a successful travel blog herself. Monica is a full-time blogger, blogging about travel over at The Travel Hack. One of the first things that appealed to me about The Blogger Course and Monica’s approach to blogging as a full-time job was that she didn’t make any false promises of a ‘six-figure-blogging-blueprint’. She makes it very clear that blogging is hard work and it takes heaps of industry knowledge and effort if you’re serious about taking your blog from a potentially profitable hobby to a serious business that earns you real cash! By the time I had discovered The Blogger Course, I had just about given up hope on finding any ‘blogging as a business’ type of guide that didn’t just repeat the same old content that I’d read over and over before. I’m so glad that I discovered this course and signed up. I was seeing benefits from what I’d learned as early as from just a couple of weeks into the course!
If there is one investment for your blog that I would really encourage you to make it would be this course! The best educational resource I’ve purchased for my blogging business.