The Oscar-winning actress got the recipe from her friend and American actress Kerry Washington and has been drinking it every morning ever since.
If you're not a fan of leafy vegetables, this is a great way to incorporate them into your diet. The team at health and fitness site Total Shape has revealed the recipe below. Even better, there is no refined sugar, as the smoothie already contains the natural sweetness of the fruits
Reese Witherspoon’s Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
- Two heads of romaine lettuce
- Half a cup of spinach
- Half a cup of coconut water
- 1 whole banana
- 1 whole apple
- 1 whole pear
- 1 whole lemon
- Pour the coconut water into a blender
- Chop up the romaine lettuce and the fruits into small chunks
- Add the fruit into the blender, along with the spinach
- Blend until smooth consistency
Smoothie Making Essentials!
If you're looking to get healthy and uplevel your smoothie game this year then we highly recommend these must-have essentials for making the perfect smoothie!
- A Nutribullet (the best, budget-friendly blender on the market)
- Blndr portable blender (ideal for those who are always on the go)
- Mason jars
- Leakproof smoothie cup + straw
- Insulated portable cup + straw set