So what does it mean to you to #DoYourThing? For me, it revolves around:
- Creativity: having time and space to create is as important to my existence as the ability to breath!
- Freedom: I’ve recently been watching different documentaries and reading books on people who have made a difference in the world. This has really made me realise how much we take freedom for granted. Freedom to act. Freedom of speech. Freedom to be independent! If you’ve got it, why not use it?!
- My business: Sometimes I crave a little time off so that I can step back and see the bigger picture. A little break allows me to restore my creative juices and appreciate returning to work. Business is a HUGE part of who I am. I am very lucky that I can spend my working days doing something I love and get paid well for it! We spend so much time working, so it is important that you do something that you love! Find out how I grew my fashion blog into a full-time business here.
- Fashion: “Dressing well in clothes that you love is the new luxury fashion! Fashion is less an exhibit of beauty, but more an expression of who we are, what we believe in, our personal values and how we can influence people!” - Online Personal Stylist
- My tribe: the people I work with and my friends who support what I do...and of course, not forgetting my office companion - Minnie! ??