Pin for Later >>
Have you checked out Amazon’s fashion section lately? I recently discovered a whole range of stylish and on-trend Amazon shoes for women. I’ve always loved Amazon as an online retailer – who doesn’t?! But I never felt that their fashion department was up to much. The choice of products was very limited and wasn’t really what I’d call “mainstream” fashion. Amazon’s fashion market used to be full of outdoor wear and cheap and nasty “fast fashion” sold for £1 per piece. Fast forward to now and it’s a completely different story. A few weeks ago I discovered a fantastic range of on-trend casual shoes for women from the Amazon shoe department. I’d noticed a picture of a gorgeous pair of shoes which I’d expected to be very expensive (£$£$£). I was pleasantly surprised to discover a great range of shoes that were stylish and affordable Thanks to my recent finds I’ve formed a whole new opinion on Amazon’s fashion department. I in particularly like the Amazon shoe department which boasts cute and stylish footwear for every season.
Shop My Top 15 Best Amazon Shoes for Women Here >>
So here is what I’ve chosen for you. Here’s my top 15 so far. I’ve tried to find shoe styles that I know would cost a fortune elsewhere and that aren’t readily available to all.
How to Wear Them: My Top 15 Best Shoes to Buy from Amazon
One of the things that really swayed my opinion towards the improved Amazon shoe department was the vast choice of trendy designs. Amazon shoes for women give you the opportunity to stay on-trend by offering styles that were clearly inspired by high-end, luxury brands which share the same cutting-edge appearance.
- Mules were very popular last spring/summer and will remain so during spring/summer 2018 too. They’re stylish, comfortable and very versatile so what’s not to love?!
- You may notice that some of these items have fierce and eccentric embellishments. When experimenting with new patterns, prints and textures, I feel that it is best not to spend too much money on an item initially. This is why I like the idea of Amazon’s shoes; it gives you the feeling of buying branded shoes at a low price.
- On my hunt for the best shoes to buy from Amazon, I stumbled upon a beige and black pair of ballet pumps which bear a strong resemblance to the iconic Chanel flats. Did you know that Coco Chanel designed her beloved beige pumps with black toes to keep them looking cleaner and smarter for longer? Light coloured ballet pumps are prone to getting scuffed and dirty (especially at the front) which is why Chanel designed a pair of pumps that would prevent this problem by making the toes black! Thanks to this genius design you can enjoy the best of both worlds: beige for spring summer and black for autumn/winter.
- All of the shoes I have listed are incredibly versatile. You can wear them with skirts, shirts, dresses, trousers, jeans and leggings. So if you’re in the process of packing for a holiday or create a capsule collection of coordinated items then any of these could be added to the list!
- Ankle boots are a style trend that often reappear on the catwalks each season. Unlike longer boots, ankle boots can be worn almost all year round. If you are looking for a practical alternative to black, opt for another colour in a dark shade, such as burgundy, olive green, charcoal grey or cocoa brown.
- Cross lace up shoes with a pointed toe are so elegant! You could easily afford to wear them for a formal event and still look extremely sophisticated. Crossed lace ups are the ideal accompaniment to most outfits from jeans and trousers to skirts and shorts.
- Pointed toe flat shoes make the wearer appear very classy and well presented without sacrificing comfort as you would when wearing heels.
- Last but not least: A bigger, better variety of sandals! Maybe this year is the time that you upgraded your flip-flop/sandal game by trying out a new model? I’ve picked out an excellent choice of vibrant sandals that will offer you comfort and glamour all summer long!
SHOP THE EDIT
Closed toe shoe
Pink closed shoe
Wood heel shoe
Silver swirl mule