[caption id="attachment_543" align="alignright" width="340"] Samantha Lingham, Founder of "Share Our Style"[/caption]
Samantha Lingham is founder of Share Our Style, the first sharing economy platform for sharing designer handbags with a ‘borrow don’t buy’ focus.
Since launching The Ethical Style Project in May 2017, you will have seen me feature a number of ethical brands that offer stylishly sustainable fashion goods. I made the decision to buy cruelty-free fashion items and cosmetics ONLY in 2015 and since then I have never gone back on my word. Read more on my disclaimer here. Having said that, I do own a number of items, including designer goods that may occasionally appear in my #OOTD posts that were purchased before my ethical changeover in year 2015. Earlier this year I discovered the company Share Our Style, which offers a great sustainable handbag loaning service. No matter whether you have recently converted to supporting sustainable fashion or are interested in saving money, buying less and saving space in your home, the Share Our Style system is a great service that will help to cut your spending and save the planet! I love the sustainable ethos of the brand and am delighted to present to you this wonderful interview with Samantha Lingham, founder of Share Our Style!
- Hi Samantha, thank you for taking part in this interview. Could you please tell us a little bit about your company, what you do and what do you offer?
We provide an Authenticity Guarantee and require that all designer bags on our site are authentic. The Share Our Style Guarantee offers owners peace of mind. We have an insurance policy for eligible owners for claims over £250 and a warranty for claims below that. We don’t charge any membership fees.
- Describe a typical day for you at work…
- How did the idea to start your company come about?
- How does your company operate and how is it environmentally friendly?
- As you know, this interview is part of Online Personal Stylist’s “Ethical Style Project”. What advice would you give to anybody who is starting out on their ethical style journey? How can they make their fashion choices more economical and environmentally friendly?
Contact Samantha from Share Our Style here: