The Green Beauty Swap
We’re now into our second quarter of 2020 and what better time to refresh the items in our makeup bags and update our stash of cosmetics?! You might already be a serious green beauty connoisseur or maybe you’re just getting started. Not to worry, this list of green beauty swaps will help you on your way to swapping your favourite mainstream products with healthier, cleaner, organic alternatives. The list below contains all my own clean beauty swaps, which I highly recommend. This list here is the official Clean Beauty Swap 2020 list that I and the other Clean Beauty Awards judges contributed to, featuring green beauty products we regularly use and would recommend.
The Online Personal Stylist ‘Clean Beauty Swap 2020’ Picks
And here are my own recommended green beauty swaps for products that I use and love!
- Dove stick deodorant = Coconut Matters organic stick deodorant
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum = Balmonds Intensive Facial oil
- Vaseline lip balm pots = organic lip balm stick
- Makeup remove wipes = reusable bamboo pads
- Bio Oil = Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil
- Teeth whitening kit = black charcoal teeth whitening powder
- Clinique Under Eye Serum = Jaboneria Marianella eye and lip serum
- MAC Lady Danger = Ere Perez Beetroot Lip and Cheek Stain
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish powder = Banana powder
- Chanel Vitalumiere foundation = Lavera organic liquid foundation
- MAC concealer palette = Viseart concealer palette
Anything I've missed? Let me know! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up to date with blog posts and behind the scenes life at Online Personal Stylist!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read my Disclaimer*